Thursday, February 20, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things



These are a few of my Favorite Things:
 
I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks and I've decided I'd like to chat about a few of my favorite things at the moment!
 
My very favorite thing: Breathing! Who knew how much you can take breathing for granted. But I have. I have self diagnosed Chronic Sinusitis. This week I purchased a NeilMed nasal rinse kit. The day after I first used it it was like a was an all new woman! I could breath through my nose! Like REALLY breath! Too bad it hasn't helped with all the head pressure and pain.
 
Favorite Mascara: I want everyone to try it! A couple weeks ago I bought Maybelline Falsies Flared and I absolutely LOVE what it does to my lashes. They look fantastic. And it was a whopping $4.97. It's awesome. Try it.
 
Favorite Snack: Planters NUTrition Digestive Mix. It's got almonds, pistachios, cranberries, and granola in it. It's so tasty!!
 
Favorite Time of Year (Besides Christmas, obvi): Friend of the Library Booksale. What is not to love about thousands upon thousands of books waiting for me to buy them on the cheap?!
 
Current Favorite Movie: About Time. I love this movie. It makes me laugh. It makes me cry. It generally warms my heart.
 
Current Favorite Song: "Happy" by Pharrell. This song is a delight. It gets me dancing and always brings the mood way up.
 
What are some of your current favorite things? What would you like me to review next? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. My cousins were just gushing to me last night about how much they love About Time! And obviously, one of my current favorite things is all our adventures planned in the next weeks: Friends of the Library, Colorado, and then a 5K! Phew we are some busy girls :)

    ReplyDelete