Wednesday, July 16, 2014

When You Just Smile

Today I went to the dentist. As I was laying in the chair trying not to fall asleep, I did some thinking about smiles. As I love making pointless lists of things I like, here is a list of celebrities who have great smiles! (In my opinion)

1. Julia Roberts. Her smile has to literally light up a room. Also, I really like her laugh. I don't get people who are judgey about her largish mouth. They're just jelly.















2. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I mean, I just fell in love a little bit! One minute you're thinking hey this man could swing me around like a rag doll and the next dude, he's so cool! 














3. Kristen Stewart. I know, I know. I may be alone on this one. But look!! She CAN smile. Her face is doing a thing!
















4. James McAvoy. I love when he smiles his full watt smile. Today I discovered that I LOVE the beautiful laugh wrinkles on everyone. He has fantastic happy crinkles.










5. Emmy Rossum. She has another one of those big smiles like Julia. I'm kind of jealous that my smile doesn't take up a good half of my face. I feel less happy than they are somehow.















6. Paul Rudd. Look at this face. I kind of feel like that's all I need to say. Look. At. This. Face.
















7. Jack Nicholson. Wow. He's not always grumpy, sinister, creepy, etc. He has a fun smile.












Well there you have it my lovelies! Whose smile do you love?? Let me know! Now it's way past my bedtime so I must get some zzzzzz's.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about Kristen is that when she smiles, I totally get it. But 98% of the time I'm just as confused as she looks.

    ReplyDelete